Monday, October 12, 2009

Peru Mission Trip

My recent mission trip to Peru in July, was an experience I will never forget. Travelling with almost 60 people went surprisingly well. The conditions we worked in were less than ideal, but the opportunity to relieve pain for individuals who otherwise wouldn't have had relief were worth the temporary discomforts to me.



I enjoyed the opportunity to serve with my wife, Joanne; and friends Kim, Parker, Camille and Chloe as my assistants. We pulled over 90 teeth and treated over 40 patients. I also appreciated the help of medical team members helping at the end of days so that we could see more patients.




I will never forget the people I met in Peru and watching my son Danny embrace the experience and enjoy getting to know the Peruvians.














No comments: